Thursday 21 March 2013

Art with Darryn


"Ugh" I said as I rubbed out my fifth mistake on my bishop still life picture.  I was in the smelly corner (now the music studio and enrich newspaper office. And anything else you can think of) with my group and we were drawing bishops and other chess pieces.  Remember last weeks post?  I was with my group from then.  My bishop drawing was not looking like a bishop.  Finally, what felt like two hours later which was probably more like half an hour, I was finished.  Up above is a photo of my finished drawing.

Goodbye for now, fellow bloggers!

Olivia 

2 comments:

  1. Olivia, I think your drawing is very life like. I love your use of shading. Your bishop has a fabulous 3D appearance. The dimensions of your sketch are spot on. Well done Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep us up-to-date with what happens at Enrich on a Friday. We love knowing what you are doing each week. Ms K

    ReplyDelete