Sunday 30 March 2014

A Quiz

Hi,

Today we had to do a quiz to find out our Multiple Intelligences. That means we have to find out how we learn best.
My results are...


Linguistic: 83%
Logical/Mathematical: 63%
Visual/spatial: 58%
Intrapersonal: 56%
Interpersonal: 44%
Musical: 69%
Bodily/Kinisthetic: 58%
Naturalistic: 67%

I am happy with all of my results except for the maths one.  I  absolutely DO NOT like maths.  I do not mind thinking with logic and I like thinking with logic, but I just don't like maths. End of.  On the other hand, I am over the moon about my Linguistic score because that is words, and I LOVE words!

Why don't you give it a try? The explanation about the types of intelligences is below the results of your score, so just scroll down! Here is the link.  

Bye!


Multiple Intelligences Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment