Sunday 16 March 2014

Curly Questions for Katura

Have you ever interviewed someone?

Today I finished my interview. It was actually quite interesting to find out about Katura (who I interviewed).
I cannot get my proper interview paper up, so I will copy it out.



Curly Questions Interview



 Olivia: How would you describe yourself? 
Katura: “Smart, but not cheeky smart, smart up here ( points to head ), friendly, and weird.”

Olivia: What are your hopes, beliefs, and dreams? 
Katura: “ I hope that I actually live to one hundred, I believe that my sister is an alien, and I dream that one day I will be famous.”

Olivia: What qualities would you say you possess?
Katura: “ The same as my first question.”

Olivia: What are your fears and worries, and is there a difference between them?  
 Katura:  “My fears are spiders, and I actually love snakes, and I am worried that I will not live to one hundred. And there is a difference

Olivia: Who do admire, and why?
Katura:  “My Grandma, she’s an amazing person.  She’s awesome.”

Olivia: What do you want to do later in life?
Katura: “Bungee jump. I don’t know why, I just really want to bungee jump.  Or skydive.”

Olivia: Do you have any wonderings, and if yes, what are they?
Katura:  “No, I do not have any wonderings.”

Olivia:  What do you value in a person and why?
Katura: “I value people that are trustworthy, because I don’t particularly like people who lie.”


Olivia: What do you want to do before you leave primary school?
Katura:  “Go to camp”

Olivia: Do you pretend about anything?
Katura: “NO! But I do play dress-up with my little cousin.”


Do you like it? It took two Enrich sessions to finish, and I am rather happy with the outcome. 
(And rather happy that I am finished!)

No comments:

Post a Comment